Please call 204-424-5251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Trails Secondary Plan
SCHEDULE "A" OF ZONING BY-LAW 10-2013:
- "R1”, "R2”, "R3” Residential and "DR” development reserve zones USE AND BULK REQUIREMENT AND ACCESSORY USE TABLES (TABLES 4.6& 4.7)
- "RA1” AND "RA2” RURAL ZONES USE AND BULK REQUIREMENT AND ACCESSORY USE TABLES, LIVESTOCK OPERATION MINIMUM MUTUAL SETBACK REQUIREMENTS, ANIMAL UNIT SUMMARY TABLE (TABLES 4.8, 4.9, 4.10 & 4.11)
- "RCI” RURAL COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL ZONE USE AND BULK REQUIREMENT AND ACCESSORY USE TABLES (TABLES 4.17 & 4.18)
- "OSI” OPEN SPACE AND INSTITUTIONAL ZONE USE AND BULK REQUIREMENT AND ACCESSORY USE TABLES (TABLES 4.19 & 4.20)
- "RREC” RURAL RECREATION ZONE USE AND BULK REQUIREMENT AND ACCESSORY USE TABLES AND MINIMUM SITE REQUIREMENTS FOR CAMPING AND TENTING GROUNDS (TABLES 4.21, 4.22 & 4.23)
What is Zoning?
- Submit an Application
Rezoning application forms are available at the municipal office. Municipal staff can help you, but you must be prepared to submit the following information:
- The property owner's name and address
-The municipal address and legal description
-The current and proposed zoning
-A brief description of the proposed property
-A rezoning application fee (please contact the municipal office for the current fee)
- Application Review
Once municipal staff have completed an initial review, the application will be forwarded to council for review.
Ifdeems it appropriate to give the application first reading, municipal staff will examine the rezoning in regards to various council policies, the development plan, compatibility, traffic, services and other matters. This will include circulating the application to other government agencies. Council can also deny the rezoning application and pass a resolution to that effect. The applicant will be council notified that council
Before further consideration by council of the proposed rezoning, municipal staff will advertise the rezoning in a newspaper having general circulation in the Rural Municipality of La Broquerie.
- Public Hearing
Any person who deems their interests may be affected by your rezoning has an opportunity to express their concerns to council at the public hearing, you, or your representative will also have an opportunity to present your proposal and/or respond to any questions.
If a majority of council members are satisfied that the development proposal is beneficial to the community,
councilmay give the rezoning second
- Appeals, Agreements and Final Approval
If the rezoning application is given second reading and no person has objected and council feels there are no conditions to resolve, your application can be given third and final reading. If there are objections, then those who have concerns will have an opportunity to appeal the rezoning to the municipal board. If a municipal board hearing is required, then a hearing will be held and your application will be subject to the decision of the municipal board. The council is bound to abide by the municipal board decision.
Even if there are no objections to your proposal,
councilmay postpone giving your application third and final reading until you have entered into a development agreement with the municipality dealing with issues such as roadway requirements, servicing or building design.
For further information please contact the RM administration office.